Game Changers Wanted
Your first step towards a great career starts here.
What’s your passion?
We are always on the lookout for passionate and creative individuals who are driven in their pursuit of excellence.
If you have what it takes to join this competitive industry, now is your chance!
Brand & Design
Social Media Specialist
Content writers create print and digital content that provide information and showcase the products and/or services of the company. This role often researches the material they need to write each article or product description. They collaborate closely with the project leaders and clients to write according to a company’s editorial style.
- Create and implement online marketing campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and booking across social media, search engine optimization and PR.
- Create and manage content of all online channels (websites and social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Maintain a social media content calendar.
- Oversee design (i.e. Facebook profile picture and cover photo, thumbnails, ads, etc.).
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or equivalent.
- Experience and knowledge in marketing and research.
- Knowledge of social media marketing applications and leading social media monitoring platforms.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office and other business applications.
- Experience in scriptwriting and storyboard making.
- Experience in creating marketing campaigns and promotion strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly creative and has keen eye for details.
- Must be collaborative, a team player, and able to deliver accurate, creative work within tight deadlines.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- At least one (1) year working experience.
- Knowledge in website development and content management systems.
- Knowledge of SEM/SEO.
Note: File must be PDF only.
Multimedia designers are the creative minds behind advertisements, informational videos, and many other types of content you come across online or while watching television. They combine text, audio, animation, photography, and video to create informational and impactful content. As a multimedia designer, your role is to design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs of FITERA such as but not limited to displays or logos. May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- Conceptualize and create graphical requirements for different projects and applications.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy and select style and size of type.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time. Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Design user interface for mobile and web applications using Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, Freehand, InDesign, Animation, Dreamweaver, and Corel Draw.
- Work within project teams, and customer service teams as a technical resource and contribute to successful implementations and customer satisfaction.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Macromedia Flash
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Note: File must be PDF only.
Human Resource Associate
Human Resource Associate recruit, train, and retain the best people to develop our nation-building projects. The Human Resource Associate assists the HR Supervisor in all matters related to recruitment, payroll processing, employee relations and engagement, and other HR-related administrative tasks and projects.
- Develops processes and programs to recruit and retain the best people.
- Maintains good human resource records.
- Verifies candidate backgrounds and references.
- Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and applications, verifying completion.
- Maintains company and employee confidentiality at all times.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and technical publications.
- Accomplishes human resource and organization tasks within strict deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, or equivalent working experience.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills across all levels in the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Philippine Labor Laws and related materials.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other business applications.
- 1 year working experience in Human Resources or similar field.
Note: File must be PDF only.
Business Development Associate
Business Development Associate helps build sales by contacting and building relationships with new and existing clients. For this role, one must conduct market research and explore new business opportunities.
- Responsible for preparing marketing plans and strategies in line with the company budget and theme.
- Responsible for organizing events.
- Conduct market research to come up with, develop, deliver and present an effective marketing analysis and strategy with an updated marketing plan based on the conducted research.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising campaign and promotional activities to meet organizational objectives.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives.
- Must be aggressive in the implementation/execution of marketing plans.
- Creative and can develop marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results.
- Adept in online and traditional marketing and highly skilled in visual communication.
- Works in a self-directed environment and demonstrates problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and other business applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferred at least 1-year experience in the related field.